sixtyforce 0.9.2 release notes
System requirements —
* Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
* a decent 3D graphics card.
* a fairly fast PowerPC or any Intel Mac.
Game saving —
Note: Game autosaving and freezing are only available to registered users.
Games will be autosaved just as they would on the real system. This includes game saves that are stored on the game cartridge as well as controller memory packs. These autosaved games are stored in the 'sixtyforce' folder in your user 'Application Support' folder.
You may save game freezes from the file menu when the emulator is paused. A game freeze isn't like a normal game save — it's more like a paused version of a game that you can unpause anytime.
When you restore a game freeze, you will be asked if you want to disable autosaving. If you do not disable autosaving, any saved game in the game freeze will replace your last autosaved game. So be careful!
What's new in 0.9.2 since 0.9.1 —
* sixtyforce now supports QuickLook thumbnails for game freezes.
* Fixed window redrawing problems on Leopard.
* Fixed a bug that reversed left and right audio on Intel machines.
* Fixed a bug that prevented game freezes from remembering cartridge locations.
* Fixed a bug that caused window resizing to snap awkwardly.
* Cleaned up a few things that may or may not have been causing trouble.
* Several cosmetic tweaks and improvements.