sixtyforce 1.0.1 release notes
This version requires Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later.
What's new in this version of sixtyforce:
* Major changes and updates throughout to use OpenGL 3.2 core profile.
* Will restart fullscreen if you quit while running fullscreen.
* Rewrote several parts of sixtyforce to use modern APIs.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when quitting.
* Fixed a game specific auto-saving bug.
What's new in this version of SFGL:
* Major rendering rewrite to use OpenGL 3.2 core profile.
* Fixes and improvements for combiners that use noise.
* Framebuffer writing is now more efficient.
* Fixed a framebuffer writing bug that could cause emulated memory corruption.